Friday 19 May 2017

#5: The Haul


Freddy

The FNAF community has a bit of a toxic reputation, Which I feel is undeserved. I honestly haven't played the games myself, (My PC game library is mainly limited to Civ, LOL and WOW.) But I have been fascinated with the lore since the second game. So it's with that in mind that I got this pop vinyl. I always found the toreador parts of the first game to be the creepiest. Hence my curiosity with the Freddy character.

Drax (GoTG Vol. 2)

Initially Drax wasn't a character I was very fond of. However after rewatching Guardians of The Galax, I realized he was one of the funniest characters, and I like the new design for the character, compared too the comics. I am very eager to see how the character is used in the sequel Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment