Wednesday 15 February 2017

#0: The Pop Vinyl Plan

Starting January 2017, I have begun trying to collect every Pop! Vinyl available.
The vinyls are stylized representations of Pop culture characters, and they number over 1000 and counting. (My standards, are a good condition figure, and A excellent condition Box. I like to have no wear on the box, but I will accept a small amount of wear on the plastic window and a tiny amount on the front and side. the back, I don't care much about.)

however I am not just trying to collect all of them, (which is still my biggest goal, and one I am very excited about.) I am also trying to watch ( and in some cases rewatch) every film and television series, play every video game and listen to the music of every band that has a Pop! vinyl. 

This is because some of them I am not very familiar with and others I just would enjoy rewatching.

- Adar 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Remember we have lots of music and a great sound system. Hint, hint 😘

    ReplyDelete